Landscape workshops

Name
Adam
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

As the title suggests I'm looking into buying a 1 day workshop or something similar for a friend for Christmas. I will naturally tag along too, to improve my skills as well.

Are there any good ones that people would recommend in the Peak District or midlands in general? My friend is relatively inexperienced (he has a DSLR though, so not that bad) but I am confident with the technical side of things.

https://www.jamesgphotography.co.uk...ll-padley-gorge-and-back-tor-25th-april-2020/ - Looked at this one and it seems a good location and start. Any others?

Thanks in advance.

I would recommend James Grant after attending a week long workshop of his in Assynt last year.

He's written an excellent peak district photography location guidebook, so you are in good hands if that is your preferred location.

I would recommend James Grant after attending a week long workshop of his in Assynt last year.

He's written an excellent peak district photography location guidebook, so you are in good hands if that is your preferred location.
Brilliant. I got the feeling looking at his work and reviews it would be decent. Always nice to hear from someone who has actually been though :)

Brilliant. I got the feeling looking at his work and reviews it would be decent. Always nice to hear from someone who has actually been though :)

Hi!

I haven’t been on the forums in a long time but Iain (above) mentioned the thread and that he had kindly recommended me.

Just thought I’d jump on and introduce myself personally. It’s good to meet you!

Hopefully my reviews speak for themselves and that the detail on the website gives you all you need to know. If you want to know any more detail though or have any questions, I’d be more than happy to help. Send me an email just in case I don’t get a notification for this thread.

Thank you. James.

James Grant is one of the best landscape photographers in the country. Look no further.

Thank you. I really appreciate that sentiment in today’s age of likes, comments and subscribers. It really does make what I do every day that little bit easier!

Hi!

I haven’t been on the forums in a long time but Iain (above) mentioned the thread and that he had kindly recommended me.

Just thought I’d jump on and introduce myself personally. It’s good to meet you!

Hopefully my reviews speak for themselves and that the detail on the website gives you all you need to know. If you want to know any more detail though or have any questions, I’d be more than happy to help. Send me an email just in case I don’t get a notification for this thread.

Thank you. James.
Hi James,

Well it's even better that that the person running them is on here too and nice to meet you too :) Consider it booked. Just trying to decide between the Padley Gorge and Buxton ones in April.

Can't go wrong with James Grant and his knowledge of the Peak District, would recommend, hardworking and he knows his stuff!

Back