Laptop & Camera Bag?

Edit My Images
No
Im looking for a laptop and camera bag, it must be able to hold a 17 inch laptop, in the sub £100 price range, can anybody reccomend one? I really like the Lowepro range but cant decide:thinking:.

Thanks in advance(y)

I've got a Stealth Reporter 550AW and a Commercial AW....both take a 17" laptop although the 550 is a snug fit for mine.

Edit...the 550AW only takes a 15"

Bob

i've also got an adventure 9 from tamrac, very useful bag

hilton photographic were doing it for £60 last time i checked

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FREE-P-P-GEM-COMPUTER-TREKKING-Laptop-SLR-Backpack_W0QQitemZ260296651981QQihZ016QQcategoryZ64336QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

I have a similar, although smaller, Gem bag for storing my kit in when I'm not carrying it about. Have carried it on a couple of occasions when I'm taking lots of kit and it's well made and comfortable.

Don't be fooled by the price - if you can live with the no-name badge then this should meet your needs. They even offer a money back guarantee if you're not satisfied :)

Well I have ordered the Tamrac ADVENTURE 9 Backpack, Thankyou for all the suggestions everybody, much appreciated(y)

I will let you know if the laptop fits!:LOL:

Well I have ordered the Tamrac ADVENTURE 9 Backpack, Thankyou for all the suggestions everybody, much appreciated(y)

I will let you know if the laptop fits!:LOL:

Well the bag come and I am very pleased with it(y)

And the laptop fits............just! A mm more and it wouldnt, its a bit tight to get it in, but it does fit!:LOL:

Back