Large Size Canvas Printing

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Can anyone recommend (from personal experience) a good commercial printer for canvases above 20x16".
I am looking to print some up to 40"x30" but I am struggling to find a good quality printing company.
I like to hear about your own good experience.
Thank you
Graham

Yes, I saw this, but cannot see anything in that post - it is all grey'd out with adverts.
I am also looking for alternative suppliers too - not just one

I've not had a canvas from them but I've had an aluminium print from Loxley that was very good. I also have a large canvas from point101 after recommendation from friends but I didn't have such a good experience. If you do buy them make sure you check it very careful as they only will exchange faulty prints up to 14 days after purchase, unfortunately I noticed some marks that were only visible in sunlight just over a month later. They wouldn't reprint as it was over their 14 day period but offered a £15 voucher as a goodwill gesture. As they didn't reply to me when I stated their 14 day guarantee goes against the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and even though I was just outside the 30 day refund period I wasn't outside the 6 month replace or repair period Ive never gone back to them. They never replied to that email even though I sent it twice and I wasn't going to take them up on £15 off when a reprint would cost me far more. It's one of those annoying marks that I know are there and once you see you can't not see them in sunlight. One day I will get it reprinted, probably by trade canvass prints as they have good feedback on here.

Loxley for me and that's after it costing me quite a bit of money to get sample canvas of the same image from quite a few printers to compare

Hi Graham,

We regularly produce large numbers of large canvases daily up to size 60”x36”. I’m happy to help with whatever questions you may have regarding the 40”x30” size but I see no issues in providing you with a top quality product at a very reasonable price. All Talk Photography Forum members also get an additional 10% off our trade prices.

Drop me an email, ben@tradecanvasprint.co.uk and we can have a chat, or visit www.tradecanvasprint.co.uk for a browse.

Thanks Ben

All Talk Photography Forum members also get an additional 10% off our trade prices.

Drop me an email, ben@tradecanvasprint.co.uk and we can have a chat, or visit www.tradecanvasprint.co.uk for a browse.

Thanks Ben

Hi Ben

I have been a Trade Canvas customer a few times now, and a Talk Photography forum member for even longer (it was a post on TP that pointed me to TC in the first place), how do I make use of the 10% discount for my next order.

Regards

David

This may help

Glad you liked the canvases Alf, thanks also for sharing some pics of them.

Joel - our prices haven’t changed in 3 years, a 30”x20” is £33 minus your Talk Photography discount of 10%. The discount code for all TPF members is TP10 to give you 10% off any order.

Hope this helps.

Also just a quick note, we’re super busy in the run up to Christmas so won’t have much time to visit the forum. If you have any questions or order enquiries please email us on studio@tradecanvasprint.co.uk incase we don’t see your DM’s on the forum.

Thanks Ben

Back