Larkhall WSKC Karting Pics : Today

Edit My Images
Yes
Some pics from todays practice session from Larkhall WSKC near Glasgow.

First time out with a Sigma 70 - 210mm lens.

Any c+c would be appreciated.

Straight from the camera with no editing done!

AugustPracticeWSKC295.jpg

AugustPracticeWSKC298.jpg

AugustPracticeWSKC311.jpg

AugustPracticeWSKC313.jpg

AugustPracticeWSKC085.jpg

Last edited:
Nice sharp shots there looks like you did well for the first time out with the sigma. They are all a bit to similar for me and not to much action maybe try to get some karts in the background to show the close racing (i know it was only practice but you know what i mean :LOL:). Looks like they were taken at the first corner (y)

Since you added one thought i better add i like that one the best

Last edited:
Corner two mate, well the left hand sweeping corner down to the hairpin. Got a few more up at the infield. Will sign on tomorrow and go onto the track, hopefully get some better shots!

Corner two mate, well the left hand sweeping corner down to the hairpin. Got a few more up at the infield. Will sign on tomorrow and go onto the track, hopefully get some better shots!

Will they let you take the camera on to the track mate, if so i would think you would get some good shots if you stand on the inside of thr infield and get them coming out of the corner and might manage to get some karts in the background (y)

Will they let you take the camera on to the track mate, if so i would think you would get some good shots if you stand on the inside of thr infield and get them coming out of the corner and might manage to get some karts in the background (y)

Yeah mate, the ywill be fine, my son races there, although not this weekend!!

The stigs baby brother? :)

Honda Cadet mate, first full year racing. Got third in the NKRA regional, so pleased and proud as punch for him!!

I ran A bloke called elliott paterson a few years ago in honda cadet we won the nkra outright (y)

I do like angled shots but not that many :LOL: Try to hold the camera level for some of the shots! ALso, be carful the mob dont chase you down with pitchforks for the shots of the kid. :LOL: :p

Thanks guys, got lots of straight shots, but unfortunately a lot of them ar slightly out of focus.

Won't get chased out, my son races there and I am well known to everyone!!

Back