Last day at work today

Joe T

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
Today was my last day at my current job! :crying:

I have two days off, plus the weekend. Then I'm moving up to Northampton and taking a job with PricewaterhouseCoopers in Milton Keynes starting on Monday.

Its such a weird feeling! I have been there 3 years, but it is time to go. :exit:

Ah well :shrug:

P.S. one of the leaving gifts they got me was nodding "Mr. T" from the A-Team. Its gonna go in the back of my car. It might be cheap and tacky, but I think it's cool! :banana:

Just thought I would share :)

Good luck with the new job, Joe! (y)

good luck with your new Job Joe!

Good luck with the move and the new job. It's a bit pants being the 'new person' though. I've been in my new job 4 weeks and I'm still finding my feet :)

Good luck with the new job mate. Any big change like that can be nervewracking, but if it's what you want, then it's what you need to do (y)

Best of luck Joe, PWC is quite a firm to be going to, well done :)

good luck with the move!! :)

Aye, good luck. A colleague of mine has just moved to PWC at London Bridge (or thereabouts).

daunting at first joe, but i'm now 2 months in and i love it here, lets hope yours is good too.
all the best m8

Its such a weird feeling! I have been there 3 years, but it is time to go. :exit:

Well how would I feel having 23 years unbroken service working for the same company...:eek:

You will be fine mate and more than likely wished you had made the move sooner..;)

Good luck with the new employment..(y)

Good Luck with the move Joe, hope it all works out well (y)

Well how would I feel having 23 years unbroken service working for the same company...:eek:
A walk in the park mate, speaking from experience.

Joe, Good luck with PWC. Hope you still get plenty of time to do photography.

Back