Last minute winner

tigerimages

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
Yes
Not the greatest photo but a newsworthy one as Gloucester City's Matt Rose (out of picture) heads home a 90th minute winner to beat top of the league Team Bath 2-1 and send the Tigers to fifth and into the playoffs :clap:

rose_teambath.jpg

This came after our obligatory penalty...

tbpen1.jpg

tbpen2.jpg

tbpen3.jpg

tbpen4.jpg

Only 234 in attendance - Team Bath are the most despised team in the land and have no fans. Our fans were on the terrace behind where I was stood.

Great set. #1 is a little too noisy but I appreciate it was poor light conditions.

great work m8..were are all of the fans..no4 is a cracker,especially under floodlights.

:agree:#4 is a stunner.

Only 234 in attendance - Team Bath are the most despised team in the land and have no fans. Our fans were on the terrace behind where I was stood.

I didn't even realise Bath had a football team, thought they were just a rugby town.

Bath have Bath City FC (the proper team) in the Conference South and also Team Bath in the Southern League with us, one division below. Team Bath are from the University of Bath and they pay their players using taxpayers money!!!!

They're noisy cos they're shot at ISO3200, F2.8. When I've picked out the best ones I'll run them through Noise Ninja to clean them up a little.

And thanks for the comments on #4, Jack (the player) is getting a reputation for winning penalties - see here :D

Back