IMG_2222-1.jpg

A Monkey :shrug:
IMG_2261-1.jpg

Large Horny thing
IMG_2257.jpg

And two more large Horny things
Lost.jpg

Well done on the red panda, I've only ever seen him/her flat out asleep :(
I take it this was later in the day when the sun eventually came out (weather forecast, "lovely day not a cloud in the sky"!!!).

Last time I was there I got what I thought was a lovely group of 'horny things' under the bow of the big tree in their enclosure, when I got it home it had a big fencepost coming out of the back of one of them - more practice needed with the clone tool.

Fabulous photos really great . Mind you that monkey sure wouldn't win any beauty contest!!

Really like all these Rich, good colours and exposures, if I had to pick, the Kookaburra might just be a favourite, but only just. Looks like it was a great day. Thanks for sharing. Just a thought, the last picture, I couldnt see the cage round them, have they got out :thinking::LOL:

Well done on the red panda, I've only ever seen him/her flat out asleep :(
I take it this was later in the day when the sun eventually came out (weather forecast, "lovely day not a cloud in the sky"!!!).

Last time I was there I got what I thought was a lovely group of 'horny things' under the bow of the big tree in their enclosure, when I got it home it had a big fencepost coming out of the back of one of them - more practice needed with the clone tool.
Cheers, actually it was when we first arrived. This one was quite active whilst the other was just dossing in the tree :D
Fabulous photos really great . Mind you that monkey sure wouldn't win any beauty contest!!
Thanks, you are right there
Really like all these Rich, good colours and exposures, if I had to pick, the Kookaburra might just be a favourite, but only just. Looks like it was a great day. Thanks for sharing. Just a thought, the last picture, I couldnt see the cage round them, have they got out :thinking::LOL:

Cheers Trev, those burra`s are cool imo. As for the other animals they have indeed been set free to roam around in their natural habitat :D It has been said that the one in the middle is quite an endangered species, with no known breeding pairs left at all. Sometimes we do get good news :LOL:

A very nice set of images, all with good looking subjects in :naughty:good job you left the ugly bugger behind the camera out :thinking: im not going to rise to the bait :p i have it on good authority that Brian is going to pay you a visit :bonk:
Regards
Richard
My Favourite is the Blue Kookaburra great light

Last edited:

:naughty: It's only borrowed :D

Regards

Richard

Good set Rich, and no.4 is a ring-tailed lemur (y)

:naughty: And there's me thinking he had done a self portrait mind you after looking again you can see the lemur is better looking :D

Regards

Richard

Back