Last ones from Derelict Building

Name
Rod
Edit My Images
Yes
Here's the last ones from my recent exploration all converted to black and white, please feel free to comment.

iw09b18hss.jpg

9gywtk2wy9.jpg

mwm0irkgye.jpg

xlyoxqch5y.jpg

they look like the workshops i worked in as an apprentice in the shipyards 1959-1964
quite an atmosphere...
what process did you use to get the results
cheers
geof

I think i over processed these, i developed processing madness. I used Lightroom 3 for all the black and white work, but also run them through a one shot HDR program, trying different preset effects, nearly drove me mad. Looking at them again i think they could be processed much better.

Apart from #1 I would say that the processing kind of works with the subject, dusty, dank & forgotten.

I like them :clap:

and I see an old business card for Crompton Batteries in Oldham, I used to work with them :)

I think i over processed these, i developed processing madness. I used Lightroom 3 for all the black and white work, but also run them through a one shot HDR program, trying different preset effects, nearly drove me mad. Looking at them again i think they could be processed much better.

too many pee'pee's spoil the shot and make it excremental
i know i have hdr and cant resist to use it to make that 'prize winning shot'...the booby prize
cheers
geof

too many pee'pee's spoil the shot and make it excremental
i know i have hdr and cant resist to use it to make that 'prize winning shot'...the booby prize
cheers
geof

Back