Late summer shoot at beach

Name
Rick
Edit My Images
Yes
I dont get to do much outdoor work so this was the last outdoor shoot of the summer for me!

Any comments much appreciated.

10074574286_b8530a7dab_b.jpg

10074506824_253944e2a8_b.jpg

10074657253_3d293a6870_b.jpg

10074665273_081bff6417_b.jpg

10074608346_3ac88a77ac_b.jpg

10074544634_c992eee968_b.jpg

A good set and imo the second shot could do with a bit less exposure, if you could get something similar to the first shot it would be much better.

You also need to clean your sensor, dust bunnies in the last one. :D

That is a cracking set (y) the only major issue is already raised by Colin that being dust spots particularly on that last one :eek: that one is dust spot central...I do love that first one the red, blue and green all being so rich and vibrant really just make it so bold and eye catching (y)

Lovely set, Love the lighting on the first image! the second image looks like it could do with some more contrast to me, Apart from that great set (y)
Many thanks for the kind words - Agreed about the contrast - had been trying to use different settings than normal for a slightly different look but still prefer the bolder colour/contrast!

A good set and imo the second shot could do with a bit less exposure, if you could get something similar to the first shot it would be much better.

You also need to clean your sensor, dust bunnies in the last one. :D
Think the self clean function knocked the dust bunnies off thankfully as I havent seen them since! Should have cloned them out! Many thanks for teh kind words and advice.

That is a cracking set (y) the only major issue is already raised by Colin that being dust spots particularly on that last one :eek: that one is dust spot central...I do love that first one the red, blue and green all being so rich and vibrant really just make it so bold and eye catching (y)
Glad you liked them! Much appreciated!

Lovely shots, as above really with the second and third one looks a little overexposed and would like to see it like the first, only negative from me is the heavy vignette, it distracts me quite bad.

Lovely set, the fourth is my favorite seems so rich with colour.
Many thanks - I do like to push the vibrancy as high as I dare! :)

Lovely shots, as above really with the second and third one looks a little overexposed and would like to see it like the first, only negative from me is the heavy vignette, it distracts me quite bad.

Yeah, 2nd and 3rd were a bit more experimental in processing - just trying something a bit different than my usual but dont think it works!

I'm a sucker for the vignette when it comes to skies/outdoor work! I used to be more subtle with it but when I see that blue I hit the slider harder! :D

Back