Latest beach shoot....

Name
adam turner
Edit My Images
Yes
Just did a beach shoot this morning while we had some sun the model was nikki a fitness model who had a great figure.Shot using my new tronix xt battery pack and my bargain £50.00 profoto head from ebay as winters approaching could be my last beach shoot for the year....C&C welcome...

IMGP3322-Edit.jpg

IMGP3421-Edit.jpg

Lighting works well for a budget pack. Just goes to show that you don't need the most expensive gear to get the pictures.

Thats rights nat u just have to know how to get the best from the equipment u have but the £50.00 profoto head is a cracker for the money....

Cracking pair :)

Lighting looks good, perhaps a smidgen more empty space next to her left elbow in the first?

Just did a beach shoot this morning while we had some sun the model was nikki a fitness model who had a great figure.Shot using my new tronix xt battery pack and my bargain £50.00 profoto head from ebay as winters approaching could be my last beach shoot for the year....C&C welcome...

IMGP3322-Edit.jpg

IMGP3421-Edit.jpg

If you ever want an assistant (obviously for free)on your next shoot then give me a pm as i am also in lancashire and would love to learn some techniques from you ,,Dave.

If you ever want an assistant (obviously for free)on your next shoot then give me a pm as i am also in lancashire and would love to learn some techniques from you ,,Dave.

Ok i`ll take u up on the offer i could do with someone to carry some gear saves the models moanin when i give them a battery pack to carry...:)

Back