Latest newborn session

Name
Jim
Edit My Images
No
Thought I'd share a few faves from our latest session - she was really teeny and very cute! It's interesting that often parents will choose a completely different shot to the one we thought they would - they're having a large wall print (30 x 20) and I thought they'd go for one of the tutu shots but nope, they're having the black & white (#4)...
As always, constructive C&C welcome.

Newborn photography by Little Gems, on Flickr

Great set. 2 and 4 are my favourites. I would also have chosen 4, the B&W one, as top of the lot. I;m personally not keen on the props, but I know many people are.

Lovely set mate, im with everybody else and favouring 4 , really like 3 and 6 too. Beautiful soft light and lovely skin tones. I have a newborn boy session tomorrow and if I get anywhere near this standard I'll be very happy

Wow, thank you all for the lovely comments! I was pretty happy with these from a technical viewpoint and I do really like the black and white - not 100% about the lighting on it but unsure as to what I'd change if that makes sense!
Thanks all, much appreciated,
Jim

These are fantastic. I can see why they chose 4, works really well

Great set. 2 and 4 are my favourites. I would also have chosen 4, the B&W one, as top of the lot. I;m personally not keen on the props, but I know many people are.

Totally agree, 4 is a blinder. I don't recall seeing any newborn images from this perspective. It's much more interesting, natural & original than the others and the fabric gives some real movement and life to the picture.

Back