Latest portrait session

Great job all around. Looks like she had fun doing them. I can't stop thinking that if she was at an angle in #1, it would make for a more flattering image? Just my thoughts...

Wonderful to see a non stick insect shaped woman in this section. Bravo. Good on Liz I really like No 1. The lightness is softening and suits her more than the darker garb in the other 2.

Thank you, Liz was great, we had a good laugh with the shoot.

Great job all around. Looks like she had fun doing them. I can't stop thinking that if she was at an angle in #1, it would make for a more flattering image? Just my thoughts...

Thank you, i do have some side angle shots of her in the first image set,

EP-14 by Gaskin Photography, on Flickr

Good eye contact, like the last side angle one.

I really like the expression in #2, the lighting on the face and hair, just not sure the grey background does anything.

That first shot appears to be suffering from flare lowering contrast... it has that misty look you get when you've over lit the backdrop. I don't think it's the most flattering pose either. She appears to look as if she's pushing her... attributes out towards the camera. I'm sure she's quite rightly proud and comfortable about her size, but I still see no reason for making someone look bigger than they are, which this pose does IMO.

Number 3 is my favourite. A great portrait. I even like the loose framing at the top... seems to work with this shot... others may well criticise that.

Back