Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
One from the other day..

priscilla5.jpg

What ya think? :shrug:

Last edited:
She looks like a great subject and the lighting looks good but I'm not sure about the depth of field.

:thinking:

have you been out taking photos with blinkerz?

I like the location and I'm sure there was lots of potential there.
I have to admit, I'm not entirely convinced with this shot. I think it's the hands crossing that looks a bit wrong to me. If they were just together on the knee it would look a bit more comfortable. The processing on this is lovely, one thing I'm really poor at (not that I'm good at anything).

I have to agree with you both.. the dof could be a little deeper so that her hands were in focus too..

The hand position i hadn't noticed tbh!! but now that you mention it Nat.. i think your'e right..

Thanks for the comments guys, over all im happy with the shot and the points noted..

both comments already cover most of what i thought..

i would like to see the face alittle sharper. also with the enviroment you have there you would have been better off in imo haveing the background in focus also....

just imo

tfs

md(y)

I don't have any problem with the DoF you've used. In fact I wold have probably made it a little smaller and gone for a longer lens. It's the wide look that's kinda taking the appeal off a great idea for me.

i would like to see the face alittle sharper. also with the enviroment you have there you would have been better off in imo haveing the background in focus also....

md(y)

Thae face is soft because of the little bit of processing, i made sure i didn't make the same mistake as last time and soften the whole face so the eyes and mouth are still sharp, i guess its not too clear on here for some reason..:shrug:

Thanks Dave.. (y)

I don't have any problem with the DoF you've used. In fact I wold have probably made it a little smaller and gone for a longer lens. It's the wide look that's kinda taking the appeal off a great idea for me.

I used a wider lens so the location could be seen better.. i didn't want it to goto waste!! lol.. i do have some that are a little tighter though.. (y)

Thanks guys..

Heres a couple more..

priscilla6.jpg

The flare is deliberate btw!! (y)

priscilla4.jpg

The flare is deliberate btw!!

I knew that. :D

I like your vision of her much better without the big hands. (y)

That second picture you posted looks GREAT!

Once I noticed the star earing and bracelet it looked like an advert for them! Which is a good thing =]

Again, comments covered re hands.
The location looks interesting, where did you go?

That 2nd one is a cracker Tony......

Great work.

As we discussed, she's a very slim lady isn't she, and that 1st picture really emphasises it....

Steve

Im thinking Ps and Liquify are the order of the day !! lol..

Nathan, to put you out of your misery... hehe.. yes we were together for that shoot. It was a very good day.. we got a load of pics to play with.. Just gotta sell em now!! :LOL:

The location was an old dissused underground station.. as i work there i can get access no one else can.. but its a very difficult place to light and work in!! so its not for the faint hearted!! lol (y)

The location was an old dissused underground station.. as i work there i can get access no one else can.. but its a very difficult place to light and work in!! so its not for the faint hearted!! lol (y)

I often wonder about some of those disused underground stations, especially the one on the piccadilly line between caledonian road and Kings x.

Yes the second shot takes the cake by a long shot the first one looked too gangley and awkward.

Back