Latest wedding

Name
Ryan
Edit My Images
Yes
Haven't been here or commented/posted for a long while so I may be wrong in saying this, but these are different to what I remember you sharing, Ryan and IMO, they are great.

Last one especially.

Haven't been here or commented/posted for a long while so I may be wrong in saying this, but these are different to what I remember you sharing, Ryan and IMO, they are great.

Last one especially.

Thanks very much Gareth. I don't think I've changed much but always tweaking and looking to improve. The shots with the car were shot in pretty much the perfect harsh lighting (if you can get such a thing) and with a reflector, resulted in some images I really liked.

Just browsing on my phone by the pool in Mexico but these look stunning......
loving the clean whites and overall airy feel to these. Composition is spot on too, nice work. I'll check out the blog when back at my home pc.

Nice photos, now I see what the practicing with the hay bails was all about lol.
NW-351, one note, the bride looks a little sweaty.

Thanks, although I'm not sure what you're referring too in your first sentence :)

loving the clean whites and overall airy feel to these. Composition is spot on too, nice work. I'll check out the blog when back at my home pc.

Many thanks Dan. Enjoy your holiday!

Not too keen on No2 but that's subjective of course- the rest of the set are amazing

Les

nice work! did you use a strobe as well or is that just a reflector? I've never managed to get anything nearly as evenly lit as that with a reflector...

nice work! did you use a strobe as well or is that just a reflector? I've never managed to get anything nearly as evenly lit as that with a reflector...

Thank you. Just a reflector.

Nice photos Ryan, your work seems to be getting better & better. I really like the first 2 especially

Dan, the humblebrag is surpassed for quality only by Ryan's photos ;) ;)

I hope this comes across as a compliment - but - I think your work of late is getting better & better :)

No:2 for me is awesome, but would be moreso if the whites of the stairs were whiter

As for the rest being just a reflector = double awesome :)

Lovely stuff

Dave
Nice photos Ryan, your work seems to be getting better & better. I really like the first 2 especially

Dan, the humblebrag is surpassed for quality only by Ryan's photos ;) ;)

Thanks very much both. I admire the work of both of you so your kind comments mean the world to me. Thank you.

Back