Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi went to some Lavender Field Lancashire yesterday C+C Welcome

3738539910_d12e29f568_o.jpg

3737745279_a1229b6b49_o.jpg

3737745729_5aed8ce034_o.jpg

Dave

Shows you what i know Dave i thought Lavender was a tree, very nice shots indeed:clap:

Very nice Dave, wish I could have made it as Russ asked if I could come along.
Like the first one, shame the skies weren't a bit bluer.

Andy

Oh wow, what a find! Lovely images too. :)

Really nice set there Dave, #1#3 are my faves great colours too. Did you use your nifty fifty on#2 nice DOF well done.(y)

Thanks John, do you fancy a trip up theres only 1 small field left now, Np dint use the nfty, kit lens F3.5, How was your holiday?

Oh wow, what a find! Lovely images too. :)

Cheers (y)

Sorry I didn't make it Dave, are we never destined to meet? My lad is supposed to be quarantined for two weeks so it looks like Sundays are favourite for any outings for me in the next few weeks. Love the photos but still looking forward to seeing the boats.

Thanks John, do you fancy a trip up theres only 1 small field left now, Np dint use the nfty, kit lens F3.5, How was your holiday?

Cheers (y)

Hi Dave yes I'd love to go but tide up for a few days with my dad, and yes I did enjoy my holiday got some good pics there all on flickr c u soon.

Sorry I didn't make it Dave, are we never destined to meet? My lad is supposed to be quarantined for two weeks so it looks like Sundays are favourite for any outings for me in the next few weeks. Love the photos but still looking forward to seeing the boats.

Ho probs John, you missed agreat day out next time when the little uns better

Hi Dave yes I'd love to go but tide up for a few days with my dad, and yes I did enjoy my holiday got some good pics there all on flickr c u soon.

John take your dad, take his mind off things, I know he and your family must be gutted losing your mum, my sincere thoughts are with you

Liking #1 :) well done

Ta Jason

Farmer Steve is a nice guy

Dave

Last edited:
Three lovely images

Back