Layflat photobook

I have always found Max Spielman supplies reasonable.

Then again I don't buy many photobooks these days ;)

Hi I used blurb for a wedding I did and was very pleased with the results, intact i am on with one right now.

Been using artisan state now for a while and very pleased with the quality and price :)

Cant there be a sticky for book and album suppliers, this seems to come up often?

Cant there be a sticky for book and album suppliers, this seems to come up often?

:plus1: I'm all at sea trying to choose! I must admit that I do like the look of Artisan state's products but they are in the states, is there any issue with paying with our debit cards and postage to the UK?

:plus1: I'm all at sea trying to choose! I must admit that I do like the look of Artisan state's products but they are in the states, is there any issue with paying with our debit cards and postage to the UK?

Nope I have had no issues so far it's a strange setup they proof and check in USA but all the printing is done in China (hence the cost) and it goes direct to you, but honestly given the prices the quality is excellent, I don't doubt there is better but at this price I haven't found anything to compete, they do some trial offers etc (I think they have a new user $5 at the moment) but from clicking order to being in my hands usually takes 1week :)

A week is not an unreasonable time to wait considering the distance. Amazon items I've ordered that come from China can take up to 3 weeks, even for the smallest of items! I must start putting together those images I need.

This thread was started in June and the OP has never been back.

I'm looking at Bob's Books right now, looks very favourable, I'll bookmark that one and I will include it in my top 3. Thank you.

Back