LCE Canon Pro 100S

• Thread starter Deleted member 59779
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 59779

Just been looking at the canon pro cameras and see LCE have the Canon PIxma Pro 100s at £199 at the moment. Money off the other models as well but not quite such a good saving. Depends what you are looking for. Hope it helps someone.

Wowser! Bought one just before Xmas at what I thought was a bargainous £299, and haven't unpacked it yet. Have initiated a return and ordered this. £199 is superb value - thanks for the heads up.

Wowser! Bought one just before Xmas at what I thought was a bargainous £299, and haven't unpacked it yet. Have initiated a return and ordered this. £199 is superb value - thanks for the heads up.
You are welcome. Just posted on the other site.

I wonder why the printer appears twice on the site at different prices. Makes it appear like it might be an error.

Been considering an A3+ printer but don't think I'd use it often. I wonder how often you ideally need to be using it to prevent things going wrong?

Last edited:
I wonder why the printer appears twice on the site at different prices. Makes it appear like it might be an error.

Been considering an A3+ printer but don't think I'd use it often. I wonder how often you ideally need to be using it to prevent things going wrong?

Well myself and a couple of others have taken a punt on this. Will have to wait and see whether it is honoured or not. I initially had trouble with my transaction but have now had it confirmed that the transaction was successful. Wont rest until I have said printer.
Not sure about minimal usage. Have look on the dedicated site Canon Pro 1/10/100 - Owners Thread Maybe you will be able to glean info there or ask the question. I am sure a hardy user will be able to answer that query for you.

Apparently there was only 1 ex display one at this price :mad:

Back