Name
Angi
Edit My Images
Yes
Some of my geckos

post-3118-1202331905.jpg

post-3118-1202331920.jpg

post-3118-1202331848.jpg

I am so very jealous of you, I've always wanted gecko's - I used to look after a lot of reptiles including some snakes, leopard geckos, etc. & have wanted a few ever since :) Their eyes are amazing!!
(My cats are evil little buggers though & would stop at nothing to get to them so I wouldn't take the risk)

Excellent shots with nice detail, good focus & bokeh. Overall very nicely done (y)

It's how your lens renders out of focus areas of an image - in your shots the backgrounds are nicely smoothed, graduated & generally nice looking :)
If there were lots of jagged edges or doughnut shaped anomalies in the out of focus areas then this would be bad bokeh (Japanese word I think but a general photography term) (y)

Ah! Thanks for sharing that with me, Ive got so much to learn and I think I have come to the right place.

very nice and lovely colours in the first 2 (y)

(y) Gorgeous geckos angi and the detail in the eye is amazing..very sharp pics!..Getting to grips with that camera very quickly!

Great eye detail, he must be nocturnal with eyes that big. (y)

Hi great series their eyes are amazing. I really like the first shot especially
Pete

Very nice especially #3

Fantastic set. If I had to pic a favoutie it would be #3.

Look forward to seeing more of your reptiles.

splendid shots of very good looking beasties

Thanks everyone.
Nice! Were these taken with the Canon 18-55?

Yep. I think I had added a macro filter too - cant remember:thinking:.

Yep, they sure are nocturnal.

I dont have tonnes of reptiles but my fiance owns a large reptile shop , so Im often in there taking photographs. I do have a few of my own though.

Back