Leafs, Flowers and a Duck!

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
Here's a few of my keepers from the Wisley Gardens meet on Saturday. All taken with Canon 30D and 100mm macro lens. I also took some with my Sigma 17-70 but they're nearly all pants. Glad I'm not quite the last to post from the day - come on Martin (Minkey Monkey), let's be havin' you!

Yet again this is a style of photography I haven't really tried before so I'd appreciate any comments, good or bad ;)

No1

Acer.jpg

No2

Daisys.jpg

No3

Dandylion.jpg

No4

Flower%20Center.jpg

No5

Flower.jpg

No6

Yellow%20Plant.jpg

No7

White%20Flower.jpg

and of course, the obligatory duck :D

Duck.jpg

I notice you get out of naming them, Paul, by using numbers! :D :LOL:

I like the daisies,,,,,,,,,,,,,and No.4 LOL

I notice you get out of naming them, Paul, by using numbers! :D :LOL:

I like the daisies,,,,,,,,,,,,,and No.4 LOL

I named the duck :LOL:

There were lots of photogs there with notebooks, cataloging their shots. I can see why now, it's so they know what the hell they all are when they get home. Personally I haven't got a clue :) White flower, Pink Flower, Red leaf etc is the best I can do :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: Favourites are 2 - love the angle and the duck - very amused expression (y)

Oooh These are really nice Paul! 4, 5 and 7 are crackers (and I'd have no idea what any were called either!)

Love the angle on the daisies:love: my fave flower that, like no1 a lot too, very very lovely set of shots (y)

Joe, that's just rude:razz:

I think #2 is great, followed closely by #5. I also like #1 but would have preferred a slightly greater DoF.

1 for me!

I have a question though Paul - are you undergoing a sex-change by any chance? :LOL:

ROFL and PMSL at that Joe :LOL: Just coz I photograph the odd flower and not always cars doesn't make me a girl y'know :p

ROFL and PMSL at that Joe :LOL: Just coz I photograph the odd flower and not always cars doesn't make me a girl y'know :p

I think it makes you secure in your (chosen) sexuality ;)

Yeah, I agree, some of these cars, women, booze blokes can be a bit cave man like:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Quite like 2,6

1) Japanese cutleaf Maple

2) Daisy :)

3) Dandelion :D

4) Tree Peony

5) Osteospermum

6) Euphorbia

7) Orinthogalum ( Star of Bethlehem)

8) Brown Duck! :D

Liking 5, 7 and the Duck most!

Thanks Susane! You obviously know your flowers ;) .........and ducks :D

Back