Leanne - My First 'Experienced' Model Shoot.

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Leanne agreed to let me shoot & I had a fantastic time.

Here are a few of my favourites which where taken down the local park
using natural light.

Comments please if you will.

Leanne-5279.jpg

Leanne-5269.jpg

Leanne-5248.jpg

LeanneSteel-5296.jpg

Paul , some wonderful work here, lighting, model, location and execution all spot on IMHO

good set, good use of the surroundings and love #3.

Loving No1, stunning shot (although on my uncalibrated monitor looks hot across her right eye).
How did ya find the shoot with an experienced model? Been considering using a model or 2 to build a portfolio but nervous using someone with more experience than me lol.

beautiful shots. the blown area by her eye and on her nose in number 1 is really distracting me, but number 2 is a stunning shot :)

Paul , some wonderful work here, lighting, model, location and execution all spot on IMHO

good set, good use of the surroundings and love #3.

Thank you, thank you, thank you :)

Loving No1, stunning shot (although on my uncalibrated monitor looks hot across her right eye).
How did ya find the shoot with an experienced model? Been considering using a model or 2 to build a portfolio but nervous using someone with more experience than me lol.

Find one, you will not regret it. They give you more time to concentrate on other
things instead of you having to worry about how they look as well what your camera
is doing.
When you say left a little they actually move left a little :LOL: (y)

some excellent shots, great composition

Thanks Raj.

Nice shots. Only thing I'm not keen on, in photo 2, her feet look a bit fuzzy.

Think I was on f4. Maybe f8 would have been more suitable :thinking:

beautiful shots. the blown area by her eye and on her nose in number 1 is really distracting me, but number 2 is a stunning shot :)

Yes your right. I really need to get me act together & start using reflectors & stuff (y)

Number 1 seems flawless and is definitely my fav. Well done.

In number 2, I can't help but think it might have looked better if her legs/feet were in focus too. Otherwise, nice shot and great pose.

Now number 3, nice pose and idea, but because she's not positioned exactly in the center of the arch (with the center of her body over the center of the arch), I find it distracting. But I really like the idea. (Y)

In number 4, her facial features appear too soft (other than the eyes, which makes me think they've been sharpened in PP). I would have liked to see her lips and eyebrows a little sharper. It's still a nice shot.

All in all, a nice set - and great ideas with poses and lighting. A few minor adjustments to think about next time, maybe? But hell, I've never used a professional model, so what do I know? Just a little constructive criticism. :)

1 & 3 for me, although in 1 you have a green 'bleed' where the edge of her dress meets the grass.

In 2, like others I would have liked more DOF, and 4 I find a bit too busy.

3 is outstanding.

All excellent, but for me, No1 is purely stunning!
If I got a shot like that from 200+ in a model shoot I'd be extatic:clap:
Paul

Back