Leap of faith

Name
neil
Edit My Images
Yes
I took this shot at the hermitage near Dunkeld today (a few keepers and about 100 in the bin):LOL: fast little things they are

Thanks for looking :D

No the male is heavier about the head & develops a hook on his lower jaw. I used to sit by the river at home and watch them spawning just a few feet from me. It was great to watch.
Both sexes go red/black when they are out of salt water for a time. Watch out too for any dead with a bite out of the back just behind the head. Work of an Otter.

Last edited:
very nice mate.

must try this again this year...

thats better than my 1st attempt...(y)

md(y)

A boat mast :shrug:

Well its to hang a flag on down about London. Two masts for a boat & six spars to supply next. Means I have to go wandering about in the woods for ages finding them. Its a hard life.:LOL:

Well its to hang a flag on down about London. Two masts for a boat & six spars to supply next. Means I have to go wandering about in the woods for ages finding them. Its a hard life.:LOL:

It sounds it

Thats prety damned good (y)

the one post thought the fish was the wrong way due to it jumping up the water.. well thats what i read anyway..

and asked for it to be rotated...

:shrug:

Yep, seems very odd a Salmon jumping UP a waterfall in the vertical plane, most odd.............:LOL:

I just though most people would have known about salmons trip back up river to where they were born so they can spawn (leason learnt do not presume anything)

Back