Learning from the Master - for CT

Yv

TPer Emerita
Name
Yvonne, pronounced Eve...
Edit My Images
Yes
Just to show I DO pay attention to advice, the latest from the new improved outdoor hide... robin and dunnock

robin.jpg

dunnock2.jpg

What an awsome tribute LadyLens.

They are cracking

thanks guys - do need to move the feeder again...its now in too much shade, but its sooooo lovely being able to sit outside, hiding in the shrubbery as it were, camera set up, book, cup of coffee....bliss! Oh, and the models hanging around in the twiggery around me :D

Fantastic LL :clap:

Robin is my favourite, beautiful colours, lovely feather detail, and lovely clean bg. (y)

Im sure CT will be proud of ya! :)

:agree: every with every inch of that Glo ... :cautious: ... with one small exception though ... :thinking: ...

GloCorrectedbyVen said:
Robin is my favourite, beautiful colours, lovely feather detail, and lovely clean Green bg.

;)

:p

Both cracking shots but the last one clinches it for me.

Wow !!

They're corkers, so clean and clear, that robin is beautiful :)

:clap:

No image for me, I hate computers............:thumbsdown:

Lovely shots LL! You can pack it in if you like now or I'm gonna have to switch to landscapes. :puke:

They are there now........:shrug:

Very good images LL, very good indeed...........(y)

They are both very nice images though for me the Dunnock clinches it. I have a tiny niggle with the first, even though it is sharp the focus seems to be on the wings. Still a great shot though.........you should stay in the hide even in winter, theoretically that is when you should have more birds.

they are lovely, well done :clap:

do we get a photo of the set up?, or is a secret?:D

When it stops raining maybe :bonk: :LOL: basically, big bushes, trim back hole underneath big enough for you, a chair and camera on tripod, tie camo netting across front, poke lens through a hole, voila! Oh, recommend a fishing brolly to stop rain and bird poo from branches over your head, and a good book for the quite moments. ;)

big bushes, trim back hole underneath big enough for you, poke lens through a hole, voila! and a good book for the quite moments. ;)

:thinking:could say something about married life, but i'll not!:nono::D

Need to have a go myself, taking shots through a kitchen window doesn't seem to give the same standard:shrug: :D

Back