Learning video

Name
Dominic
Edit My Images
Yes
I couldn't actually think of a better title.

So I've not long ago got myself a Canon 80d, which I do and will mainly use for photography, but as this camera has video as well (my last camera didn't, 50d), I would like to know how best to set it up and learn what the different settings do. Time lapse is one of the things that intrests me, opening flowers and that kind of thing. So my question is really, where do I find the best sources of information? I prefer to watch videos, I find it harder to absorb information from books. I've had a quick look on YouTube but haven't really found anything, I was hoping someone in this forum may be able to guide me to some videos that will help.

I couldn't actually think of a better title.

So I've not long ago got myself a Canon 80d, which I do and will mainly use for photography, but as this camera has video as well (my last camera didn't, 50d), I would like to know how best to set it up and learn what the different settings do. Time lapse is one of the things that intrests me, opening flowers and that kind of thing. So my question is really, where do I find the best sources of information? I prefer to watch videos, I find it harder to absorb information from books. I've had a quick look on YouTube but haven't really found anything, I was hoping someone in this forum may be able to guide me to some videos that will help.
Hi Dominic,
I hesitate to promote myself, but I have YouTube channel dedicated mostly to timelapses tutorials.
I believe you could find it useful.
Here is a link:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEyQax84hJ20VDZ7TQl7vTLL7woj-iacD

Back