Critique LED lit Suzuki GSX1100e

Name
Rod
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all
As it was raining out I decided to do a little LED lighting of suzi in the garage, very cramped space but turned out ok, any advice is welcome, I'll be able to do it outside with some night sky when the weather gets better :banana:
scoobydude

suzifinishedversion_zps536f4fcd.jpg

Nicely done.

Were they LED ceiling lights or standalone LED lights/torches? How was the effect created?!

Nice bike as well btw, old school muscle goodness ;)

Thanks for the comments, the camera was set up on manual focus, then fixed iso 100, 8" timed exposure on a tripod. I had one led torch ,it took about 10 shots just lighting indevidul parts of the bike then stacked in photoshop and unwanted parts of the lighting were masked out. Its only the second time i've tried this so i was well chuffed with the results. My photoshop skills aren't up too much but its getting there. Yep oldskool rules in my book

This is a nice idea and photo but because you have essentially painted the light, there seems to be highlights in places that I wouldn't expect it to be in because of that it looks a bit odd, I want to say over-processed but it isn't, it is purely inconsistent highlights.

Though it could be my tired eyes.

Front tyre looks weird at 7oclock position, is that a PP thing or just an illusion?

Thanks for comments, Its just an optical illusion on the front tyre,lighting and all that, the brace is a one off brace that was made at work 2.5" alloy bar.

Bit more light on the wheels and engine and you are there I reckon!. Its a very good try though and I would have been happy with that result!!

Back