Lee big stopper.

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
If anyone has managed to get hold of one of these in the last year could you please tell me
which supplier you sourced it from and how long you were on the waiting list before getting it?

Cheers.

I have been on the waiting list now 4 months and still not got one.

I got mine from Teamwork early summer, by chance I happened to be searching for one and there was a couple of days window where they had some stock, so acted quickly.

Pure luck that I was looking at the right time, otherwise I'd have been on a long waiting list like loads of other people. Everywhere I look there seems to be huge delays :(

Ordered mine last year from WEX in February and took delivery 1st week in May...which gave me time to save up for it so it didnt sting the bank acc. too badly.

Last edited:
I ordered mine from WEX in July 2010. Received it about 4 weeks after ordering. I gather there's even less stock hanging about now...prices have inflated hugely - some going for near £200 on ebay :/

There is probably an obvious answer to this but why is there such a supply problem with Lee filters ?

I'll go with the obvious answer!

Johnny, I bought mine 6 months ago without any problems at all, I only had to wait 2 days and it was with me, I know this is not much help to you and at the moment it's saying 'out of stock' but give them a ring and ask as they are very helpful, good luck!

www.dalephotographic.co.uk/

Just about to post an identical query to this o.e. It is £69.99 on WEX but which filter holder do I%r0need for t(is and is%2pthere a mor% cost-effective holder which has simi,ar functionality than thee20LEE Mk2 holder?

Adorama but it took a lllllooooonnnnnggggg time

Someone posted a thread in this very section not more than 1 month ago saying WEX had stock, so I went on their website, they indeed did have stock so I ordered it and had it next day. I checked stock the day I received and they were out of stock again......

Guess I was lucky!

Back