Lee Colour Filters?

Yep, designed for film Andy, so not something many people use these days! If you're looking into more filters I'm sure you'll find hard grads useful!

Somewhere in the depths of my old kit boxes, I have a tobacco grad Cokin filter which is probably best left where it is since I can't send it back to the '70s from whence it came! These days they are rarely used except by Top Gear's cameramen (thank the pantheon!)

Somewhere in the depths of my old kit boxes, I have a tobacco grad Cokin filter which is probably best left where it is since I can't send it back to the '70s from whence it came! These days they are rarely used except by Top Gear's cameramen (thank the pantheon!)
Top gears cameramen do love their filters! Especially grads not positioned correctly!

Yes I hand one great fun must look out the Trans changed days

Any graduated colour filter effects are much easier to apply in software.
Just take a straight shot and them experiment with filters in PP, where you can change your mind as many times as you like.
If you take the shot with a filter then you are stuck with it.

Back