weekly Lee Girdlestones 52! Week 1 added.

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok I have just joined the forum and one of the reasons was this project which I hope will help my photography improve. This is my first DSLR and the first time I will have posted anything for critique so lets see how it goes lol.

Week 1 :Direction. http://www.flickr.com/photos/lgirdles/6660394825/in/photostream/lightbox/
Week 2 :
Week 3 :
Week 4 :
Week 5 :
Week 6 :
Week 7 :
Week 8 :
Week 9 :
Week 10 :
Week 11 :
Week 12 :
Week 13 :
Week 14 :
Week 15 :
Week 16 :
Week 17 :
Week18 :
Week 19 :
Week 20 :
Week 21 :
Week 22 :
Week 23 :
Week 24 :
Week 25 :
Week 26 :
Week 27 :
Week 28 :
Week 29 :
Week 30 :
Week 31 :
Week 32 :
Week 33 :
Week 34 :
Week 35 :
Week 36 :
Week 37 :
Week 38 :
Week 39 :
Week 40 :
Week 41 :
Week 42 :
Week 43 :
Week 44 :
Week 45 :
Week 46 :
Week 47 :
Week 48 :
Week 49 :
Week 50 :
Week 51 :
Week 52 :

Last edited:
Well done, look forward to following your progress through the challenge :clap:

Hi

Please tell me what if anything i have done wrong in ths posting as is first time.
This was my first attempt at shooting car trails.
Regards
Lee

Hi

Please tell me what if anything i have done wrong in ths posting as is first time.
This was my first attempt at shooting car trails.
Regards
Lee

You've nailed the white balance on direction and nailed the theme.

Just copy the BBCode from the 'Share' tab in Flickr from each photograph and paste it in your threads...members will then be able to see it...

BTW, if you update this sheet you'll get more comments (y)

i'm a big fan of light trails love them, personally i would have liked it to be a bit darker so that the trails pinged, but well executed

You've nailed the white balance on direction and nailed the theme.

Just copy the BBCode from the 'Share' tab in Flickr from each photograph and paste it in your threads...members will then be able to see it...

BTW, if you update this sheet you'll get more comments (y)

Hi Thanks for your comments i will try to upload just BBCode next time and also have updated the spreadsheet? I think lol

Lee

i'm a big fan of light trails love them, personally i would have liked it to be a bit darker so that the trails pinged, but well executed

Hi I know what you mean about how light it was i had shot some other bits but wasn't happy with them so i managed to get this shot before i had to be somewhere so couldn't wait any longer lol

Lee

As said considering you still had a good amount of light this is a great attempt and exposure is good, I might of liked to see a version where the traffic lights were still green so that the trails didnt stop.

Bang on theme with plenty for direction, signpost, traffic lights and trails.

1 down 51 to go and looking good so far :)

Hi Lee

great light trails & love the star effect on the traffic lights , spot on theme , good WB & nice to see a light trail done in light( if that makes sense ?)

Look forward to seeing your next 51...great start to your project (y)

Looks good to me, spot on for the theme... I like the composition and the light trails

Back