Daily Lee's 366

Last edited:
had to pop to my docs today.... near to my docs is this bizzare feather like sculpture.... so i took a pic

feathery on Flickr

could've probably blurred the traffic but didn't have my tripod so this will have to do!!

Last edited:
Well what an interesting day today it's hard to chose which one to upload.....been around my home town with a friend and managed to get a friendly traffic warden applying a ticket..... And I've also got a few shots of police removing a drunk/stubborn person from a bus....so I think it's a toss up between them...

I also had access to the back of an old cinema which is now a Riley's (I used to work there so did a bit of sweet talking) however the cinema still stands minus all fixtures and fittings but the paint is peeling off the walls, the ceiling is falling through and it's very very derelict..... I think I'm going to go back a bit better prepared, however I may upload some to here.....

At the Inlaws being ignorant on my iPad at the mo so will upload when I get home

Last edited:
day 19 brings you one of my second attempts at light trails

Light trail on Flickr

Last edited:
thanks mike

Last edited:
thanks jon! appreciate the feedback

Lee

day 21.

here is a portrait of a friends daughter, taken with nifty fifty at f1.8

IMG_1389 on Flickr

Last edited:
Greta eyes in the last one. Really like that.

Thanks gaz

thank you tony!

day 22...... went out to do a star trail..... became too cloudy..... changed my plan

Tree and a pylon on Flickr

30secs f8... off camera fill flash canon 7d with 24-105f4l

Last edited:
day 23........no thought into this one other than the PP!!

Walkies on Flickr

Last edited:
Yeah the problem with 22 was wether I should clone out the pylon or not..... I left it in

Last edited:
went to lumsdale nr to Matlock today with a friend got a few photos but here is one of the first I have edited today

IMG_1618 on Flickr

Last edited:
thank you! lots more slow ones in the collection!

To be honest, it is superb.... Waterfalls etc isn't my strongest point but I don't mind trying. A friend took me as he had been before (I was supposed to go the week I had my accident) and I'd happily say I would go again..... Let me know if you decide to go as Im sure I'd be able to get there and have a mini meet

day 26...a bit of a cheat as all the individual photos were taken yesterday, however they were all edited and put together today...... so it counts! lol

the Bakewell Alphabet

The bakewell Alphabet on Flickr

Last edited:
my girlfriend is currently gassing me with her nail polish....... so i took a pic!!!

nails on Flickr

Last edited:
my girlfriend is currently gassing me with her nail polish....... so i took a pic!!!

:LOL::LOL:

Great length on those nails - short enough to be practical and long enough to look good! ;)

shes a dental therapist...... you wouldnt want somebody scratching the inside of your mouth while drilling a tooth!!!!

thanks adam!

Day 28, a trip to sherwood pines!

IMG_1778 on Flickr

Last edited:
just thought id weigh myself today....seems not being able to get out much has sent me from being sub ten stone to well.......

day 29

weight on Flickr

Last edited:
Thanks michael. thought it was one of the best from the set

day 30.

we got our pet insurance from.......
397348_10150624375526061_122931651060_11788161_673938268_n.jpg

day 31. another dog one!

needed to check my studio stuff out as I've got a shoot coming up!

here it is!

Baxter and his daddy on Flickr

Last edited:
32..... only just got round to this as I went to the pub after this and had a few!!!

had to blend several images due to the traffic (or lack of it)

Mansfield light trail on Flickr

Last edited:
day 33. had a friend come round for a shoot with their new baby!

mother and child on Flickr

Last edited:
day 34, time for a low key portrait this time, shot with my 7d and nifty, she was playing with my Ipad at the time!!

woman on Flickr

Last edited:
Back