Lego and other Minifigures

Struggling to find the dislike button.. ;)

latest

Certainly falls under the other mini figures part of the title in my mind.

I like it! Assuming it was held up by something then photoshopped out?

It's held in front of an autumnal forest painting on my wall on a reeaaaaaally thin plastic stick, which did a surprisingly good job of disappearing all by itself aside from a couple of little shiny spots floating in space - I have to admit I did cheat on those a little with Photoshop, otherwise no editing other than very basic resize and colour tweaks. :)

Are those two delivery guys in the back rebels?
Did they leave an Oleoresin Capsicum impregnated loo roll? :crying:

Are those two delivery guys in the back rebels?
Did they leave an Oleoresin Capsicum impregnated loo roll? :crying:
There are actually three of 'em. One's driving the truck and can't be seen in this shot. The one legging it towards the truck had been hanging upside down in the chains underneath the arch before the troopers joined the loo queue. This is the last of a series of four about the delivery of the turdis but the outpost has a few more uses in it yet.....

Think I got the Santa in a Calendar and the Sleigh was in last years calendar.

You can get Santa by looking for, Lego 850939

You can get Santa by looking for, Lego 850939
I have a spare, but it's a bit late for the post if anyone's looking for this year.

I have a spare, but it's a bit late for the post if anyone's looking for this year.

Cant Santer deliver himself in 2 nights time :D

Oh he will, but he'll leave again immediately after, taking your mince pies with him. xmas_smiley.gif

If he's looking for a new loving home and you don't want to dump him in eBay, stardom awaits :snaphappy:
Same goes for anyone else with doubles or unwanted figures, I,ll be happy to take at a reasonable cost.

Next year, top of my list is a Lego callendar, my Mrs thinks we are nuts and looks at me like I'm having a break down

My Mrs thinks I'm having a mid life life crisis, I just tell her its cheaper then a sports car. But with the price of lego only just :LOL:

Back