Lego and other Minifigures

My Mrs thinks I'm having a mid life life crisis, I just tell her its cheaper then a sports car. But with the price of lego only just :LOL:

Sounds very similar to a conversation in my house and she has accused me of regressing to childhood. I looked at her seriously and replied...... Bitty :dummy:

I get my wife to buy me them for Christmas. That way it's not my fault :D

You've been VERY naughty!
17393-1482670297-b7996452bd1297c8b6a1a9d75a950c30.jpg

(How did you think he keeps a sleigh with eight reindeer flying, and makes grown-ups believe he's not real?)

Ah, someone who actually buys and uses the things. That's good to hear as my wife seems to be doing nothing but knit them at the moment.....

Love you creativity, fantastic idea. I've just completed series 16 myself as well. Not long been bitten by the Lego bug and have been buying the odd minifig from some of the older series as well. My latest addition this morning was a plumber and a decorator :)

I don't buy whole collections, just ones that I think I can use. The Lego staff at my nearest shop are good and can feel what figure is what.

I don't buy whole collections, just ones that I think I can use. The Lego staff at my nearest shop are good and can feel what figure is what.

I have never bought the whole set myself either. Normally just buy the odd bag and hope for the best but this time I was trying to get a certain few figures and couldn't grasp the whole feeling thing. They all felt the same to me. Needless to say I now have 6 Spies, 3 Ice Maidens, 3 Spooky Boys, etc .

I couldn't even see the dots on the bottom of the packets properly to use that method until the very last one I bought. I was looking for the trick or treater and I was able to work out the dots and it was spot on, pardon the pun.

Series 17 is meant to be Batman but there aren't many figs in that set I want as it's all the old comic characters which aren't very well known unless you are a die hard DC fan.

Back