Lego men crash landed in.....

Awesome, keep them coming :)

Hiya Scott,

Well what can I say ... Reuben was in his element when he heard there was more Lego Man story. He had such a chuckle at this and the way the lego men have made such a mess and home in the tea box.

When I asked him what he thought is words were 'FABULOUS' .... so you have a major fan here and he is looking forward to the next chapter.

Brilliant work with the photographs and storyline ... this is definitely a masterpiece.

Well done :clap:

Cheers

Dawn :)

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE !!! WE DEMAND MORE !!!!

*gets comfy chair and waits*

Lovely stuff absolutely brilliant have been trying to get my ld to do something like this for ages will show him this for inspiration later keep it up well done !

Haha holy thread revival. Free bump for my hard work :D Will have to pick the story line back up.

Come on Scott, you were partly inspirational for me starting my Lego thread. Power to the brick people.

Only just found this. What a great thread. Only today I started looking for lego men to photograph.
What a brilliant idea. You should try and get the story all as one long thread without everyones comments once it's finished so it can be read from start to finish.

You have a brilliant garden for a film studio. :)

Back