Lego men crash landed in.....

Glad to see you and the lego men back Scott! Impressive pictures to go with the story in this latest 'episode' (y)

Great stuff I had to go back and start from the beginning to catch up. If you don't mind me asking, How did you suspend your Lego in mid air like that or is it a carefully guarded secret of the legion film makers guild?

Cheers for the comments guys.

This one is very simple. Held up by kebab sticks and cloned out :) Simples.

I love this Scott, keep up the good work!
Sorry to hear about you and your partner.

Excellent, very good
I've got every one in the office following this Scott,
and there loving it(y)

Gaz

Stumbled across this thread the other night and I've been checking it more and more often for the updates than I expected myself to.

Can't wait for the next part of the adventure. All shots are very well done.

This is brilliant, I just stumbled across it too. Good work Scot

Sorry to hear about you splitting up. I hope it had nothing to do with your obsession with Lego?

Anyway, it's good to see the story is back on track, and hasn't taken a dark cynical turn. Take care, and keep up the good work.

Fantastic idea, nice captures and great storyline.. ... ... i used to love creative writing when i was at school, all those many years ago.. ... recently, i was thinking of getting back to it, but this idea is just superb combining the photography with the storylines... ... ... i may have a go at it myself, if you don't mind that is? Look forward to seeing more!!

You know what? - I was thinking exactly the same. I think my son / sons would love working on one of these projects. Both have great imaginations and as Titch wants to hone his photo skills, I think it will be a good one to work on.

I hope you don't mind if we also have a bash at this idea.;)

Hiya Scott,

Wow ... we are so pleased to see the story continued.

Reuben went away on holiday and when he came home, the first thing he asked me was ... 'is there more lego man story?'

He was so happy to see there was more .... you should see his eyes open wide whilst I read the story to him and show the photos. He absolutely love this and was so glad to see the friendly stranger appear again.

Now he is worried about the friendly stranger and hopes he is okay.

I have to ask ... how did you include the lazer fire .... that is brilliant, not to mention the way you get the flying objects.

You are a genius! Not only are you providing entertainment, but also producing such fantastic photos too :clap:

Glad to see you are back, and hope you are feeling okay.

Cheers

Dawn & Reuben :)

hi Scott

this is my favourite thread so far, its awesome keep up the good work!!! :clap:

Thank you all for the comments. They really do inspire me to do more. And Dawn, hoow devastated is he going to be if the stranger passes away? lol

Thank you all for the comments. They really do inspire me to do more. And Dawn, hoow devastated is he going to be if the stranger passes away? lol

Hiya Scott,

Awww he would be devastated .... he really likes the friendly stranger and was so sad to see his arm blown off. But I'm sure he will get over it ;)

First thing Roo asked me today when I fetched him from school was .... 'is there more lego man story' :LOL:

Keep up the good work (y)

Cheers

Dawn :)

Hiya Scott,

Awww he would be devastated .... he really likes the friendly stranger and was so sad to see his arm blown off. But I'm sure he will get over it ;)
:)

Arm blown off? Merely a flesh wound.

The Black Knight from Monty Python's Holy Grail.

I'm sure the friendly stranger will survive. He could cope with three more similar tragedies :LOL:

Absolutely fabulous!... Great work, keep it up.

Hiya Scott,

Just popping past to see how you are keeping and I hope you are well.

Reuben keeps asking me every day (often more than once :bonk:) if there is more lego man story. No pressure :D he is just so hooked on this and can't wait for the next episode.

You are definitely onto a winner with this (y).

Take care

Cheers

This is fantastic!! Will it continue?

Hiya Scott,

Just popping past to see how you are keeping and I hope you are well.

Reuben keeps asking me every day (often more than once :bonk:) if there is more lego man story. No pressure :D he is just so hooked on this and can't wait for the next episode.

You are definitely onto a winner with this (y).

Take care

Cheers

Thank you all for the comments.

Yes it will continue. I have 2 weeks off work holiday and not much planned. I'm just lacking inspiration and ideas atm. Trying not to make all the shots to samey.

So if anyone has any ideas or would like to contribute to the story line drop me a pm :)

Thank you all for the comments.

Yes it will continue. I have 2 weeks off work holiday and not much planned. I'm just lacking inspiration and ideas atm. Trying not to make all the shots to samey.

So if anyone has any ideas or would like to contribute to the story line drop me a pm :)

Hiya Scott,

Glad to hear it will continue, and hope you enjoy your 2 weeks off. Don't worry about inspiration ... it will come to you I am sure.

I often ask Reuben what he thinks might happen next and his thoughts and ideas, so I will pry his little imagination and let you know of some ideas ;)

I just hope that the friendly stranger makes a come back, we like the friendly stranger (and I hope he can be repaired .... maybe the Lego men can work their magic on him ... after all he saved a lego man).

Keep the spirit of Lego-men alive (y)

Cheers

I really like stuff like this! Photography is a phenomenally diverse artform, & it constantly amazes me how creative people are at coming up with ideas once they've taken the usual sunset/cat/flower pics

Well this is very long over due. A little update into the lives of the lego men now no longer in the garden but in my house :O

A brief summary of the story so far.

Lego men crash landed in their ship in my garden. They met a friendly stranger who guided them to his house to stay the night. The next morning they set off to the big house to find a way of getting home. Things didn't go to plan and they were attacked by another gang of Lego men resulting in a huge fire fight.

The friendly stranger was critical after taking a laser to the arm. That night he was in a bad state only to wake up and find him missing :O

So the lego men waited for a few days but he never returned, kid napped? The lego men couldn't afford to wait around too much long so they made their way through the house until they ended up in a large room, what felt like 100 miles from where they were ambushed.

Here they decided they would take stock and asses their situation and plan a route forward. But whilst they were here they had fallen on a gold mine.

They first set about exploring the room to see what resources were available. They made rather a lot of mess in the process :O

Lego Adventure by scott.thomas21, on Flickr

They also set out on a patrol to find some permanent residence.

They came across a large cupboard full of nice house like material

They soon got to work and had them selves a nice little home, with one Lego man on guard at all times

Whilst they were here they also needed food, water and a place to stay clean. So they often went for a wash at the local waterfall :D

They also found a wealth of food :O

Now the Lego men have a little base in the house they can settle down, plan a route forward and the story can move on. To be continued.....

epic!!!!

Yp just found this before i go to work, now im late thanks Scott

Back