South-East England Legoland Windsor

Name
Lewis
Edit My Images
Yes
Is it worth bringing camera kit along to Legoland in Windsor? We are calling in there on our way to a short break in Kent and I am trying to decide if I should take the my camera kit with me.

Sounds to me like a good place to take a point and shoot along. Find something you like you could always go back with a larger camera!

I suggest a small discrete camera for pictures of your own family and the Lego models. With lots of young children around I would be careful where I aimed the camera, you may not be so concerned. Enjoy the day.

I suggest a small discrete camera for pictures of your own family and the Lego models. With lots of young children around I would be careful where I aimed the camera, you may not be so concerned. Enjoy the day.

Can we please stop pandering to the myth that you cannot or should not use cameras around children?

Can we please stop pandering to the myth that you cannot or should not use cameras around children?
I’m not saying you not permitted to use your camera near young children, but I would rather not be confronted by angry parents. I did say you may not be so concerned..

We went a few years ago I took my rx100. Taking something larger may be an issue when you go on the rides.

Thanks, it sounds like a job for the X100v. It was most likely to be for taking pictures of my own kids, but didn't want to find myself there wishing I had brought the full kit along with me.

Back