Critique Leith Docks - AM blue hour

SFTPhotography

Ranger Smith
Suspended / Banned
Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Great set Steve, with some really nice reflections and good composition. I like the first three very much and particularly like how you've retained some light in the sky on the first two.(y)

George.

Reactions: ST4
Really like 4, not often you can get some foreground on a shot like this.

Mulling a trip to Edinburgh in the new year as flybe are doing flights for £20 each way.

Really like 4, not often you can get some foreground on a shot like this.

Mulling a trip to Edinburgh in the new year as flybe are doing flights for £20 each way.

Don't let this tempt you. It's a stunning city

http://www.sftphotography.co.uk/edinburgh-photography-assortment-images/

I thought it was a bit "landscapy" and thought for a laugh of take it. The way the sodium lighting was hitting alas was different to the softer hues of the sun but it gives it that urban feel...I thought

Oh yes, I've been to Edinburgh quite a few times over the years, it's my favourite city in the UK after Bath. I'd go up there for a few days no probs, it's just if I can spare the time and money.

Time and money, to have one usually means the lack the other...

I'm headed through once all the Christmas crap is off princess at to get an evening blue hour in

Time and money, to have one usually means the lack the other...

I'm headed through once all the Christmas crap is off princess at to get an evening blue hour in
I'm self employed and work is quiet in January so I'm thinking about using that time wisely to get some stock / stuff for prints. But only if something big paid wise doesn't turn up first!

Reactions: ST4
Back