Lencarta Safari 600 lighting Kit

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
No
Has anyone here any experience with this kit ?
It sure is a lot cheaper than a Bowens battery pack kit
I'm looking to purchase one but need some feedback from someone who has owned or used one.:help:

Haven't you already asked this in this thread here to which I replied.

Has anyone here any experience with this kit ?
It sure is a lot cheaper than a Bowens battery pack kit

Not so, the Bowens Gemini 200/200 travelpak kit is cheaper than the Safari if bought from Park Cameras and the Bowens Gemini 400/400 travelpak kit is only £30 more than the Safaris if bought from Park Cameras. Both the Bowens kits include, stands, softbox and unbrella which the Safaris do not.

The best thing about the Bowens Gemini Portable Kit is being able to set the power of each head individually when using the battery pack, this is not possible with the Safaris, the downside is the batteries do not have the capacity of the Safaris but then the Geminis are albe to use mains power too.

Sorry I missed your reply to my previous thread. I think I totally forgot about that thread. The reason I am considering the Safari kit is because I already own an umberella, softbox and stands so will save considerably compared to the Bowens kit that you mention. I only need to pay for the battery and two heads with reflectors which I think amounted to around £780 but I think the price has gone up for the battery and now it shows at around £903 for the kit. Is it my imagination or has the price of the battery gone up ? I suppose I could get away with the battery and one head only. I think the Safaris can use mains power too.

Back