Lencarta stands

LongLensPhotography

Th..th..that's all folks!
Name
LongLensPhotography
Edit My Images
No
I know Lencarta is here so I am going to say it all loud and clear about my recent order of Lencarta 2.65m stands from their Amazon store.

Now to be perfectly clear I had bought this previously a couple of years ago and it was outstanding. So I ordered 2 again without thinking twice and didn't properly check them over for about 3 weeks until today.

What a disappointment! First of all the telescopic sections were smeared with some hardened waxy material. They only come off with a knife. Terrible but survivable. But not excusable.

Now on to the worst part. The top parts, whatever you call them (not the silvery spigot) are very wobbly on both of them. That sort of defeats the purpose of a heavy and firm light stand.

Let alone you had missold me a couple of cheap godox items when I specifically enquired if they would fit. They don't. I just never bothered getting back for what they cost me, but again terrible service. I won't be buying your stuff again.

Lencarta isn't here but I am, and though I retired from there 6 years ago I am happy to pass your concerns on their MD personally and, knowing him as I do, I can confidently say that he will sort things out.

Please send me a PM with your contact details.

That's a real shame. I bought one of these last year to see what they were like (as they came well recommended) and I was very pleased with it. I'd intended buying a few more to replace my 'lightweight' ones that are a bit too flimsy and only get used if I need to use speedlights.

Lencarta have always been pretty good though, so I'll be surprised if they don't give you a full refund.

That's a real shame. I bought one of these last year to see what they were like (as they came well recommended) and I was very pleased with it. I'd intended buying a few more to replace my 'lightweight' ones that are a bit too flimsy and only get used if I need to use speedlights.

Lencarta have always been pretty good though, so I'll be surprised if they don't give you a full refund.
As a I said 2018 or 19 ones were brilliant. These new are just plain rejects.

It seems like I will have to source some manfrottos and go the amazon claim route if not too late now.

• Sad
Reactions: Sky
and go the amazon claim route if not too late now.
Unfortunately, I think you maybe out of luck. Its a 30 days window, and you had had them about 21 days, before posting.
It's gotta be worth a shot though, good luck.

Back