Lens caps

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
Anyone know were to get the larger lens caps, those that fit over the Lee wide angle adaptors ?.

Anyone know were to get the larger lens caps, those that fit over the Lee wide angle adaptors ?.

I've got three in a drawer if you want them. Let me know and I'll set up a freebie ad.

Many thanks but I will accept the kind offer from @Harlequin565.

Before I stick them up, I just realised you said you are after the wide angle ones. Mine are normal ones - as in they fit over the normal (100mm system) lens adapters. They are the same as the ones linked unfortunately. I can't find any reference to wide angle ones on the internet but I presume the diameter is wider than the 100mm ones, in which case the ones I have won't fit.

Can you confirm that it is wide angle ones you're after and not normal 100mm ones?

Before I stick them up, I just realised you said you are after the wide angle ones. Mine are normal ones - as in they fit over the normal (100mm system) lens adapters. They are the same as the ones linked unfortunately. I can't find any reference to wide angle ones on the internet but I presume the diameter is wider than the 100mm ones, in which case the ones I have won't fit.

Can you confirm that it is wide angle ones you're after and not normal 100mm ones?

Thanks for your reply. My mistake I have just checked them and the diameter of my adaptors are in fact 100mm so the ones you have will fit.

Back