Lens for Christening?!

Edit My Images
Yes
I have a Nixon 50mm 1.4 lens for my D100, can you recommend a good lens for a christening, thinking of hiring one for the event.

Thanks

To be honest, that already sounds like a pretty good lens for a christening to me.

I would probably choose something like a 70-200 f2.8. Image stabilisation would be beneficial if the venue is dark. Your 50mm might well be the right lens if you can get close enough.

I really hope you get the images you are hoping for.

Roy

www.royriley.co.uk

Depends if your allowed to shoot the service or not, if your not then you may get away with shooting long the reason they dont want you shooting is so you don't go stand up at the font and shoot away with a flash so long lens no flash and you may be ok. 70-200 worked for me.

Little John said:
Depends if your allowed to shoot the service or not, if your not then you may get away with shooting long the reason they dont want you shooting is so you don't go stand up at the font and shoot away with a flash so long lens no flash and you may be ok. 70-200 worked for me.

50mm f1.4 sounds like no flash too. I'd hire a 70-200 f2.8 is but I think the 50 f1.4 would most likely be perfect.

Back