lens info please

Name
David Thomas
Edit My Images
Yes
Guys and gals

I need to get something in the 28-70 range or poss a little longer range. The dream solution would be the 28-70 f2.8L, however, not got that much wedge at the moment. So... I'm looking for a stop gap/medium term solution. I've seen a good bargain on a Sigma 28-70mm f2.8-4 DG Aspherical. Anyone used this lens and have any feedback?

Thanks in advance (y)

I have and I'm keeping my eyes peeled!

What sort of budget do you have?

For what it's worth I have just got one of the Sigma 17-70mm 2.8-4.5 DG and am very impressed with it, may be worth a look - can usually pick one up second hand for sub £150

I've probably got up to about 100-50 at a stretch at the mo so not a great budget at the mo!!!

just seen a Canon EF 28-105mm f3.5-4.5 AF for a good price! Anyone know about this one?

Cancel that, it's gone

just seen a Canon EF 28-105mm f3.5-4.5 AF for a good price! Anyone know about this one?

Cancel that, it's gone
Just in case you're not aware, there's two versions out there...one with a 5 bladed aperture that produces very lumpy OOF highlights and a newer one with a 7 bladed aperture which is much better.
There are also two versions of the f/4-5.6 so it pays to be sure what you're buying.

Bob

Just in case you're not aware, there's two versions out there...one with a 5 bladed aperture that produces very lumpy OOF highlights and a newer one with a 7 bladed aperture which is much better.
There are also two versions of the f/4-5.6 so it pays to be sure what you're buying.

Bob

Thanks, Bob

Back