LENS REPAIR - EF 16-35mm f/2.8L??

Edit My Images
No
Can anyone recommend a place that can repair a Canon 16-35 f2.8L lens? I've looked at FIXATION but they don't repair the version 1 - only the 2 onwards.

The issue is that it has a hard time focusing. Sometimes it gets it - but does take a few tries. Also during video - the focusing is loud (not smooth).

Thanks.

Thanks - I did see this site. I was a bit cautious - as I didn't know if it was a real site or not. Will send them a message :)

Definitely real.

I've not really needed their services since I switched to Sony in 2013, but Lehmann are an official Canon service centre and have been around for 20 years to my personal knowledge.

Can anyone recommend a place that can repair a Canon 16-35 f2.8L lens? I've looked at FIXATION but they don't repair the version 1 - only the 2 onwards.

The issue is that it has a hard time focusing. Sometimes it gets it - but does take a few tries. Also during video - the focusing is loud (not smooth).

Thanks.
Lucky you. Don't use Fixation there are better alternatives by far.

Thanks - I did see this site. I was a bit cautious - as I didn't know if it was a real site or not. Will send them a message :)
They are good as gold. Did a repair on my 7d when I dropped it straight down and sheared the lens off it. Came back like new.

Cannot Fault H,Lehmann they repaired my R7 when it developed a fault.

I used Alan Marlow (recommended by someone else on here) a couple of years ago to repair my EF 24-105L. He has some fixed prices for standard jobs.

Back