Lensbaby Spark

Don't know about it being new, a friend of mine had one on his camera a few weeks back, seemed a little weird trying to squeeze it enough and hold the camera steady and click the shutter button and i don't think the shots came out either.

Don't know about it being new, a friend of mine had one on his camera a few weeks back, seemed a little weird trying to squeeze it enough and hold the camera steady and click the shutter button and i don't think the shots came out either.

Seen press release today, on Engadget, so assumed it was new.

$80 in the US and £80 here :thumbsdown:

I have a Lensbaby Muse double glass optic and yes, software or smartphone apps an achieve similar, but it's not as much fun..

It's easy to use, tricky to master but it isn't about that, it's just fun and the unpredictable results can lead to some great unique photos you will probably never be able to replicate.

Surely something that can be done, quite easily in software, so why bother :thinking:

Discuss.

It's not something that's easily done in software. The physics of the effect are relatively simple, but if you're capturing the wrong information in the first place then no digital manipulation will help..

Back