Lenser V24

Name
Matthew
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all, does anyone know where I might be able to get my hands on one of these?

I know there are discontinued but I haven't seen one for sale second hand at all in the last 3 months anywhere I look!

Any info is greatly appreciated.

:)

Thanks for that, hadn't come accross that shop. Unfortunatly thats just the 'head' of the main body not the full package :(

I shall continue my hunt!

Hi all, does anyone know where I might be able to get my hands on one of these?

I know there are discontinued but I haven't seen one for sale second hand at all in the last 3 months anywhere I look!

Any info is greatly appreciated.

:)

Hi, I wanted a lenser v24 but people have become greedy, so I did some searching and found on 7dayshop they do a brolly that has multicolour stem. I decided to give it a go, brolly came and I noticed that just below the waterproof cover there is a pin. I used some tools to push the pin and then I used pliers to take the pin out leaving what looks like a star wars light sabre that changes colour or stays one colour. The outcome is just the same as using a lenser v24 for the beastly sum of £11.98 delivered :)

Hi, I wanted a lenser v24 but people have become greedy, so I did some searching and found on 7dayshop they do a brolly that has multicolour stem. I decided to give it a go, brolly came and I noticed that just below the waterproof cover there is a pin. I used some tools to push the pin and then I used pliers to take the pin out leaving what looks like a star wars light sabre that changes colour or stays one colour. The outcome is just the same as using a lenser v24 for the beastly sum of £11.98 delivered :)

Interesting, thanks for posting this (y)

There's quite a few on flea-bay, I didn't even know such a thing existed. I was looking at making something similar but buying one of these is a lot easier :D cheers

Back