lenses

Name
T
Edit My Images
No
HI just wanted to pick your brains on here. i have some lenses that i might put up for sale. but before that i need some advice to what they are worth dont know if this is the right thread for this .so heres the first one its a, wray london unilite f.2 50mm. i will post others if i get any reponse thanks

HI just wanted to pick your brains on here. i have some lenses that i might put up for sale. but before that i need some advice to what they are worth dont know if this is the right thread for this .so heres the first one its a, wray london unilite f.2 50mm. i will post others if i get any reponse thanks
It isn't the right place :)
We have a 'Price Checks' section of the forum in 'Classifieds' but you will need to be a bit more active here before you cane post there.

ok thanks anyway i am not into photography so will try to comment on some pics thanks keep safe

To get an idea, you could look at the prices paid in completed ebay auctions (not just current asking prices - use the advanced search), or talk to a dealer who handles rare vintage gear like this (e.g. Peter Loy). Condition will be very important, so take some good photos from various angles to show anyone you consult.

Try searching online? There’s quite a few hits and a range of values for this lens out there.

ok thanks retune i would say very good condition who is peter loy i have a few some dallmeyer and wray

ok thanks i think they been sitting on a shelf in a box for 20 years lol

Back