Leopard

Name
Matt
Edit My Images
Yes
I'd like some C&C on this if possilbe? Pretty please :D

leopard.jpg

Thanks for Looking :)

Thats lovely! Do u have a black and white version out of interest?

Yea, I like this (y)
Looks very cuddly; but I'm sure he isn't :D

Lovey, clear and bright photo, no criticisms on that!

Excellent capture, the colours and sharpness are spot on (y)
If I had to pick something, I'd also say the background is a little distracting.

^^ It is an Amur Leopard, but it's from Twycross zoo.. .couldn't get one of the one at Colchester, too many people around.

Thank you for your comments everyone, I've desaturated the background because it was bright green and really distracting :)

@ HanC... Not yet I haven't, going to go convert it now :)

Thanks for your comments everyone. Really appreciated

I was going to suggest wider aperture to throw the background further out of focus, but you need the DOF for the foreground!
conclusion - great shot - and I like the PP
(don't like the mono though - sorry!)

I quite like the mono but agree with you that it might be a little OTT. thanks for doing it though, i was interested to see what that lovely creature would look like in black and white :)

I was going to suggest wider aperture to throw the background further out of focus, but you need the DOF for the foreground!
conclusion - great shot - and I like the PP
(don't like the mono though - sorry!)

Thats ok... I don't like it really :LOL:

I couldn't have got a wider aperture anyway, cheap lens :D

I really need a new tele lens.... hmmmm 70-200 F2.8 VR :thinking:

I quite like the mono but agree with you that it might be a little OTT. thanks for doing it though, i was interested to see what that lovely creature would look like in black and white :)

no problem :) I haven't really got much idea what I'm doing with B&W, don't really like it (but it's good in the right places) so I haven't really studied what I should & shouldn't do :bonk:

Hi thats a wonderful shot really nice and sharp did you have to shoot through wire or glass
Pete

Exellent shot! Very clear and it doesn't look as if it has been taken behind glass at all, well done. Background is a little distracting, but the shot stands out very well from it. So superb photo!

Back