Let me introduce myself....

Edit My Images
No
Hello! I came across talkphotography by the help of my good online friend (who will be joining here soon) since the last photography forum I went to for help and critiques on my photos did not help me at all. First off I am 16 years of age and have loved photography ever since a friend let me take pictures at an event with his Cannon SLR camera. From there I asked for my 16th birthday for not a car, but a Nikon D40 which I love dearly. My main prospects in photography are equines and going to shows to take pictures of them. I am currently saving up for a new lens, 70-300 VR and hope that will become very useful at equine shows. Besides photography I also enjoy horseback riding, reading, and drawing. I hope that photography will become a part time job once I have a full solid job benethe my feet.

I hope this place will be a wonderful comunity to broaden my horizons in the photography buisness

Hi and welcome :wave:

hello :)

Nice intro. There are a few horsey types around here :)

Hi there & welcome - as Robert says there are plenty of us horsey people here. Have fun & enjoy the forum!

Back