Let off again!

Thats just rediculous, they threw big stones at hit and fractured his skull then the poor man had a heart attack and they are letting them on on the technicallity that the stones didnt directly kill him?

They still threw stones at the guys head causing directly or otherwise his death. They should be locked irreguardless of the fact the guy died, not being let off. The legal system is a joke, people can get away with more or less anything they want and they wonder why there is no respect by the a lot of the young kids of today?

and that is why the kids have no respect anymore and the police arent bothered either.

You collar them and they get let off, and s the kids think nothing of it as they have a "you cant do anything about it" attidude.

But i tell you what if they were throwing bricks at me and i went and ****ted one of them how long do you think id get? would i be let off? NOPE

But at least they manage to administer speeding tickets/fines swiftly and correctly eh? That alone should make us all feel safe in our beds at night :wacky:

Back