Letchworth Town Hall

Edit My Images
No
I managed to get this shot tonight, the snow is still on the group and deep. Really like this shot, probably my best night shot so far, still need a DSLR! Taken with a Fuji Finepix S5700.

22.jpg

C+C Welcome

That's not a bad shot. I'm not sure there mightn't have been some better spots to get a different composition around there though?

(Might well be snowboarding near Hitchin tomorrow on our farm - hurrah, let's hope the snow holds out!)

I really wanted the bench in the shot and thought this might be the best angle.

I think it should stay for tomorrow, got this photo an hour ago and it's freezing outside!

I agree with Chilliz, the bench makes it. Good composition, although do I detect a tiny bit of camera movement? Most noticeable on the edges on the clocktower.

It was on a mounted tripod but my hand where shaking a bit when I pressed the button so it might have detected it from this.

Google says you're due snow tomorrow and Sunday, looks like I'll be up to play!

Well, hats (or gloves) off too you for getting out there!! Next time use your self timer if you have'nt a remote release. Still a good shot though

Well if there is more tomorrow I will go out in it then and have a go, thanks for the great comments guys!

Back