Lets see your desks/workstations

Good grief my faith has been re-invented in man..

After seeing namllihs and dod's erm....... rooms I feel more at home now..:LOL:

Thanks chaps I was beginning to think I was the only one..:nuts:

RobertP said:
Nice open plan camera bag dod

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I love this sort of thread.

I think it's because I'm a curtain twitcher at heart, and you can't beat a good nosey into what everyone else sits at :)

Marcel said:

I think it's because I'm a curtain twitcher at heart, and you can't beat a good nosey into what everyone else sits at :)
Well you're not having a nosey at mine Marcel! :puke:
I thought blokes were supposed to be messy buggers ... well, you lot put me to shame!
It would take me far too long to clear away the polishes, the Cd's, the make-up/remover, hair bobbles, bits o' paper, pens ... oh you get the picture ... & it aint a pretty one!

i'm usually found on the lounge floor on my lappy, but every so often I venture upstairs to my office room where my main pc is, Before I can use that though, i'd need to tidy up a wee bit to move my strat and amp, my bikes and a couple of air rifles.

P-E said:
Workstation.jpg
A portrait monitor!

:D :D

Heres my current desk setup, not all that tidy, but it will get much worse before it gets better.

MyDesk20_08_06.jpg

Xp3500 under table, NEC 17" TFT, Xbox 360, Netgear Wifi, Dell 2405, MacPro 2.66ghz Quad.... hmmm...

Ohhhhhh...

A Dell 2405 TFT..:love:

The 2407 is on my wish list..

How do you rate yours Dreeder compared to the best selling CRTs that were available.:thinking:

The 2405 is great, ive never had a good CRT, i used to use 24" SGI CRTs at work and id say they are very similar tbh, the colours are perfect, the clarity is amazing, I will soon be replacing the 17" NEC with either another 2405 (if I can get one 2nd hand), a 2407 or a 3007... ive not decided yet, the only reason I doubt ill get the 3007 is ill get a sore neck having to turn to see side to side.

dod said:
Fair enough, this is the mess behind me. Refuse to tidy it, a blokes got to have somewhere to call his own ;)

ML1W5879.JPG

originally i thought that you had a mASSIVe rocket blower.....

heres some snapshots of mine... nothing posed of fancy... (everythings tidy as i had to give out the impression that im housetrained so the girlfriend was impressed......(y) )

my desktop, cant say i really use it at the mo though.. mmm guitars! (brown USA strat and some cheap acoustic with the action WAYYYY to high!)

desktop02.jpg

and this is my living room, complete with glass of wine, edward norton looking shocked oh and much to her annoyance, suzies toe!

desktop01.jpg

Here is mine, floor is a bit of a mess

DSC_5838.jpg

We have from left to right Xbox 360, Samsung 27" HD Ready TV, under desk DVD recorder and freeview, then Samsung 17" TFT monitor (soon to be replaced with 19" Sony), Then the beast in a Chieftec tower custom built Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 3.0ghz, 2gb ram, two raid arrays for boot and storage with external backup on top (700Gb total).

Whitewash is that a door to some loft space or spmething, or are you just really really tidgy? :D

Marcel said:

Well here's my desk but i'm only ever sitting in front of it around 1 day a month.

desk1.jpg

I'm mostly in front of my laptop somewhere around the house

laptop1a.jpg

Marcel said:
Whitewash is that a door to some loft space or spmething, or are you just really really tidgy? :D

its where i keep the midgets.....

nah its a loft room, at each end its been walled off and has some (junk) storage space behind a door

Old pic from Feb after fitting the new furniture, will do an upto date one later........tis a bit messy :eek:

room-1.jpg

room-2.jpg

i will get a snap of mine tonight, not as tiday as all these though

who you chatting to on msn there Marcel...think i recognise that avatar...:p

Back