Bargain Lexar Pro 1000x SD cards £25 64gb & £50 128GB

Lifetime warranty so I doubt they're unreliable. If they're anything like Sandisk ones they only fail when you A) Buy a fake card B) Put it in a Samsung phone or C) Drop it in the bath.

Ah, perhaps Samsung did have something to do with the one I had that failed. Thanks for the info, gonna order one now.

I bought 2 x 16Gb versions of these, they are very quick. One is in my 50D inserted in an Integral branded SD-CF converter and works better than my fastest CF card! Burst shooting is smooth and quick to clear the buffer.

The other is in my Sony HX60 again very quick.

Ovrr packaged though! IMHO very good for the price and that price may reflect the arrival of the faster 1200X versions that are available.

Last edited:
I bought one from Amazon, it was terrible in my x-t1 and has gone back

I bought one from Amazon, it was terrible in my x-t1 and has gone back
Interesting. Amazon Amazon or car boot sale Amazon (marketplace)? Though it wouldn't be the 1st time Amazon Amazon had sold fake memory cards.

FWIW my card from mymemory is fine- buffers more jpeg shots in my XE2 than the sandisk 95mb/s that I bought at the same time.

Lifetime warranty so I doubt they're unreliable. If they're anything like Sandisk ones they only fail when you A) Buy a fake card B) Put it in a Samsung phone or C) Drop it in the bath.
Or your terrier eats them.....

Or your terrier eats them.....
Yes these memory designers are a little short sighted. Clearly their idea of 'Extreme' is a little different to mine- I wouldn't consider bathing or terrier owning to be Extreme activities.

end of the day if its stupidly cheap its probably a fake

Back