Lexar professional CF card 1000x

George

Chasseur Haggis extraordinaire
Edit My Images
Yes
If you have access to friends in the USA, Band H have an incredible deal on at the moment until 30th Sept for the above cards...here's the link.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...GCTBNA1000_16GB_CompactFlash_Memory_Card.html

The price over here seems to be about £95, these are coming in at approx £45 and are excellent cards.

It might even be worth looking at shipping and paying the VAT, you can do that with B and H.

George.

b & h website is closed for the day - amazing - can't imagine that happening at amazon!

If you have access to friends in the USA, Band H have an incredible deal on at the moment until 30th Sept for the above cards...here's the link.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...GCTBNA1000_16GB_CompactFlash_Memory_Card.html

The price over here seems to be about £95, these are coming in at approx £45 and are excellent cards.

It might even be worth looking at shipping and paying the VAT, you can do that with B and H.

George.

just done a quick check out be cheaper to buy it from jessops lol

SubTotal: $70.04
Duties & Tax : $60.54
Shipping: $43.35
Order Total: $173.93

(GBP) $107.21

just done a quick check out be cheaper to buy it from jessops lol

SubTotal: $70.04
Duties & Tax : $60.54
Shipping: $43.35
Order Total: $173.93

(GBP) $107.21

OK, well forget the shipping etc, but as I said initially, if you have friends there, it's a great buy!!

b & h website is closed for the day - amazing - can't imagine that happening at amazon!

B and H is run and owned by a strict Jewish family (or families) and that's the way they do business....very successfully!

If you are ever in N York, they are worth a visit..it's an incredible place.

You are taking into account that your package gets charged duty.

When you mentioned it is a jewish run shop, I know which one you mean. Very friendly and knowledgeable, have to agree it's worth a visit.

Back